MITS has a standard set of amenity types in which to classify a property amenity. Using the amenity table on the Amenities Mapping page, you can associate the amenity type that is set up in Voyager with the corresponding MITS amenity type.
This mapping permits the export of amenity information in a standard format that is acceptable by MITS.
- Click the Amenities Mapping button on the ILS/Guest Card Vendor Configuration screen.
- Select the Property Amenity Mapping tab.
- Click Auto-Populate to have Voyager automatically associate property amenities for the corresponding MITS amenity with the exact same name.
- Click on the button to the right of any amenity that requires associating.
- Please make sure to do so for both property and unit amenities (separate tabs).