Creating An Interface User
This needs to be done by your Yardi System Administrator.
An interface user account is created to enable MeetElise to access your Voyager data through the web service.
With this type of account, MeetElise cannot log into Voyager.
Also, this interface user does not count against your license.
1. Create a menu set for Interfaces (or use an existing menu set, such as Resident Manager or iData).
2. Create a security user group on the ILS/Guest Card interface type. For example, you might create a group named ilsgroup for ILS/Guest Card.
3. Link the use group to the menu set.
4. Set the permission level for the user group to Most Restrictive and Interface: Web Service - ILS/Guest Card permission to Read\Write.
5. Create a user within the user group you just created.
6. Using the Security tab, secure each user account to a property or property list.
7. Set User Privileges based on the guidelines outlined in "User Security/Privileges Tab Screen Reference" on page 11. Fore more information on user security settings, see "Adding User Groups (Security Groups)" in the Voyager Core Administration and Setup Guide.
9. Email the following to email@example.com: