Create an Interface User (ILS/Guest Card)
This needs to be done by your Yardi System Administrator. If you already have a user called ‘MeetElise’ underneath the “ILS & Guest Card” Interface, you can skip this step.
What's an Interface User?
The Interface User functionality enables EliseAI to access data from Voyager without direct login capabilities, ensuring data security. Additionally, this integration won't affect your license count.
These steps contain detailed explanations of the interface user setup, configuration, and property configuration steps required, but the most detailed documentation will be found in the official documentation for Yardi Voyager, which you can find by logging into Yardi Voyager.
- Create a User Group on the ‘ILS/Guest Card’ Interface type.
- Create a New User within that group to represent EliseAI in Yardi
- Name: ‘MeetElise’ and
- Code: ‘meetelis’
- Set the Interface: Web Service - ILS/Guest Card permission to ‘Read\Write’ to grant the right level of access for your buildings
- Set the permission level for the user group to ‘Most Restrictive’
- Associate the user account to the Specific Property or Property List you are setting up. This ensures EliseAI interacts with the properties you want it to.
- This is usually found in the ‘Security’ tab
Configure ILS/Guest Card Interface Access
This allows your AI to sync your guest card data properly. Plugin version 7 is required.
Accessing the settings
- From the side menu, select Interfaces > Configuration > Review Interface Vendors.
- Select ILS/Guest Card from the Entity Type drop-down list.
- Select MeetElise > The ILS/Guest Card Configuration page is displayed.
Configuring the ILS/Guest Card page
Select the following settings
- Import & Export Resident/Guest Card Activity Options
- Export Resident/Guest Activity Options
- Include only Residents/Guest with activity in the last: 30 days
- Schema Version (ILS Export Only): v4.0
- Check Export all guest cards, ignore interface association
- Import Resident/Guest Activity Options
- Check Update prospect agent when vendor imports event
- Tenant Import/Export Attachments: SELECT ‘CLEAR ALL’
- Prospect Import/Export Attachment Types: SELECT ‘CLEAR ALL’
Configure Common (Resident) Data Access
This step is for AI-Managed Delinquency only. Enabling Common (Resident) Data access ensures the Delinquency AI can sync your payment and resident data properly.
- In the Voyager sidebar, click Interfaces > Review Interface Vendors.
- Under "Entity Type", make sure to select Common Data (sometimes named Resident Data) > Click Submit.
- An “Interface Configuration” pop-up will appear. Under “Search”, type in elise and select the Meet Elise vendor that pops up
- Note: You’ll need to create a new User for if one doesn’t appear, ask your Yardi system administrator for this
- Under "Ledger", select Read to enable the Delinquency AI to function.