This step is for AI-Managed Delinquency only. Enabling Common (Resident) Data access ensures the Delinquency AI can sync your payment and resident data properly.
- In the Voyager sidebar, click Interfaces > Review Interface Vendors.
- Under "Entity Type", make sure to select Common Data (sometimes named Resident Data) and click Submit.
- Click Submit.
- An “Interface Configuration” pop-up will appear. Under “Search”, type in elise and select the Meet Elise vendor that pops up.
- Note: You’ll need to create a new User if one doesn't appear. Ask your Yardi system administrator for this.
- Under "Ledger", select Read to enable the Delinquency AI to function.